Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Personalizing the process.


Hello! Rachel here. 
This is my card for the September recipe challenge:
 I used items from a couple of Scraptastic This Life Noted (PL) kits to create my card. I love how quickly my spreads come together when I use Scraptastic kits. 

And my entire spread: 




I love how versatile pocket scrapbooking is- some weeks I spend a lot of time on my spreads, but most weeks I am chasing an almost toddler who is not as in love with scrapbook time as her mommy. I use the We R Memory Keepers 4x4 pocket pages, which fit instagram photos perfectly. Print, embellish, journal, go.  

How do you all personalize this style to fit your needs? 

Thanks for stopping by! 
*Rachel*

1 comment:

  1. Great card & a lovely spread. Love all the photos & embellishments. I wish i'd scrapped when mine were small as I'd have better photos than I do! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete