Sunday, September 29, 2013

Introducing the Smash CT

Becky Hopkins

Hi everyone! My name is Becky. I live on the South Coast of New South Wales in Australia with my hubby and three children - Ellie, 6, Kahlei, 4 and Jasper, 2. 
I am a stay at home mum, blogger at BeckyandJames.com, wannabe writer and photographer, 'retired' digiscrap designer (that lasted all of, like, two months) and I am utterly obsessed with art journaling and SMASHing. 
While I have known about SMASH books for ever, I thought I didn't need one and now I have three and am stalking stores which sell them as I need more! 
I am looking forward to participating on this team!



Candice Watson 

Hi, I'm Candice! I'm originally from North Carolina, but I currently live in Texas. I've always collected notes and mementos from my life, and I've kept a written journal since I was nine years old, but I've only gotten somewhat serious about scrapbooking within the past year. I heard about Smash books in 2011, but I didn't get my first one until the following summer. Since then, I've more or less filled two books, and am semi-constantly working on at least two books at a time. I have a blog (http://omgitssmashing.tumblr.com/), where I aggregate some of the best Smash pages on Tumblr.


Karyn Schultz 

Hi! My name is Karyn and I love papercrafts! It started about 10 years ago when I went to my first scrapbooking class. Then I found all the amazing stamps and images and started cardmaking and colouring using Copics, Prismacolor pencils and watercolouring. About 18 months ago I heard about SMASH* books and got hooked on the whole SMASH*ing phenomena (I just love the no-rules freedom of SMASH*ing). Most recently I have taken a few mixed media classes and now I love to include paints and mists on many of my pages. I live on a farm in the Adelaide Hills in South Australia, Australia with my amazing husband and 2 daughters (aged 5 and 12). We have horses, cows, a cat and lots of kangaroos and koalas! I spend my time being a mum, volunteering, crafting (of course) and running a few small home businesses. My blog is here http://karynscraftingobsession.blogspot.com.au/ I'm looking forward to working with you all



Kaitlynne Roil




Hi there,
My name is Kaitlynne, most people call me Kait. I'm married to my lovely hubby Justin and we have a gorgeous 1yr old daughter Iylah. We live on the South Coast near Wollongong and love it here! I've been scrapping for almost 8 years and fairly new to SMASHing, I've been doing that for around 6 months and been hooked ever since! I think my style is clean and simple and mostly fun!
You can check my work out on my blog:
http://kaitscreativespace.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/smash-share-with-scrapbooking-from.html

Carol Annanie


Hi my name is Carol and I live in Virginia, USA. 
I am an empty nester and avid crafter. I have been papercrafting since the 90's and have craft room full of supplies to prove it. When I am not smashing you can find me enjoying photography, mix media, reading and spending time with my hubby of 29 years as we travel around the world.
I am excited to join the Creative Team here at Life In Details Challenge Blog. I look
forward to sharing my smashbook pages each month. Please stop by my blog see what I am up to today.


No comments:

Post a Comment