Saturday, August 24, 2013

Please Welcome

Amber Reade


Hi everyone! I'm Amber, and live in Salt Lake City, UT with my husband. I am a stay-at-home-mom to 1 rambunctious little girl who will be 3 in October. I have been scrapbooking for 15 years and PL'ing for 2 months - yep, I'm a PL rookie.  When I was debating on starting this process, I wanted a way to document the every day moments, instead of just the big events - especially for my daughter. This was the perfect way for me to do that. I absolutely love this industry. I love learning from others and making new friends that totally "get" my obsession. As for my non-scrapbooking life, we LOVE camping as a family. We love 4-wheeling, travelling, and just hanging out at home. So excited to a part of this awesome team - I have a lot to learn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment